Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Keyword: Happy


WARNING: The following content has opinion of Sydney. If you do not like others opinions, click off now.

I was just checkin up on the ol' blog when I saw how sad and depressing SLTDQ has been lately! Well I am going to write a happy post! I went to google and typed in the search area 'happy'. You know what the very first suggestion was? Happy meal. *dramatic pause* Do you know how sad that makes me? McDonalds has taken over the world! Not even happy face could come in first! I started crying! (Okay, not really but I had to add something way over the top there)!

Well MY opinion towards McDonalds is this: barf! Yep, that sums it up really. I learned in English that you have to add three supporting details in every paragraph so here are my three supporting details:

1.) McDonalds chicken is dark meat DYED white! True fact. McD's dyes there chicken so that the human eye looks at it as appealing! So right there you got dyed chicken. Then they fry it or whatever...

2.) Is there any healthy choices on there menu? Let's check....hmmm...nope that's not healthy...not that either...uh, we have salad. Okay one out of one hundred choices is healthy! EXCUUUSE ME!

3.) Fatty, fat, fat, fat, fat! It is pretty much known for there chicken nuggets so okay past the fact they dye there food, is it healthy? Now I'm trying to get into this healthy stay fit stage and mcdonalds is not a good place to keep up with that! Okay for example:

A small child orders JUST this!
Chicken McNugget (4pc)
Small French Fries
1% low fat white milk jug

Okay... This is what it comes out too:
Calories- 520
Fat- 25g
Sat. Fat- 5g
Cholesterol- 36mg
Sodium- 690mg
Carbs- 52g
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! There's more stuff to but just look at that! That child is having 520 calories for just one meal! Uh... Okay so maybe this hasn't been the most positive, happy post ever but it doesn't talk about funerals (unless the kid gets fat and dies from high cholesterol) haha

Sleep tight my little buddies!
Sydney

Nutrient info from here-
http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/nutritionexchange/Happy_Meals_Nutrition_List.pdf

2 comments:

  1. Haha wow you really do hate mcdonalds. I don't really like their food food but I do like their shakes and French fries <3 oh yes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the McFlurries!! M&m's... :) I don't mind there fries as long as there not pounded in salt!

    ReplyDelete