Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ahhh!

Okay so a longggggggggggg time ago (in a land far away), I got picked my Miss.Ali as a lovely, amazing blogger award!





Id like to thank you Ali! This means SO much to me!




Your stranded on an Island. You have nothing,what do you do?

Hmm... Id freak out! I would journey to try to find people or someone to help me. Until then I would make a shelter with leaves or sand, eat whats avalible, and make myself some what at home.


What is your favorite feature: Eyes, feet, nose, etc?

Most deffinatly my eyes! There so BLUE! Plus its easy to make them pop out!(:


Ponytail or bun?

Ponytail. It my hair is not straightened and down, its up in a ponytail!


Are your ears pierced?

Yes! I have one piercing on each ear and hope to some day get a double piercing!


What are your scared of?

Bad storms, dieing, some animals, tornadoes... Anything storm related other than just rain I get a little uptight about but usually I can deal with it!


Your man. Shorts or tall?

Tall! I am 5'7'' so I need a talker man so I am not taller than my husband.


Would you rather be 13 or 30?

30! When I was 13, that was the year everything went wrong.. I would NEVER want to replay that again! Not even if someone gave me $1,00,000,000 and a free life time supply of ice cream! It was horrible... I think it would be fun to be 30 because I will have started my family (hopefully) and have an amazing marriage!




Chocolate or roses?

Depends on who is giving it to me.. I love flowers (roses) but I also LOVE dessert foods (chocolate)... I would expect roses from a love one but chocolates from a friend.








My awards for the lonely, amazing blogger award goes to these four:






















Congratulations ladies! Cant wait to see your answers!








Oh! Before I forget...






What are your fourth of July plans?

2 comments:

  1. I did mine here:http://clickandcapturephoto.blogspot.com/2011/06/special-award-for-special-person-ha.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh! Olivia has it too! Dang it kiley!

    ReplyDelete