Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, July 22, 2011

Quick check up

You guys, I am loving life right now!! My uncle Skyler, aunt Sheryl (both my stepmoms siblings), gryffen (Sheryls little boy) and Zane are visiting us!! My stepmom is doing a race on Sunday and they came to come cheer her on, how sweet is that?! Right now all the grown ups are down stairs hanging out. Gryffen is sleeping on the couch. Zane is laying on me in the chase (chair with connected leg thing) about to fall asleep. We are were watching the movie Up, so cute! Zane also told me tonight I was his favorite cousin, my heart sank! I'm sure he says that to everyone of his cousins but I don't care!(: I am loving this little guy!! <3 Well gotta get back to snuggle time!!

What's your favorite kid movie?
Sydney


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment