Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, July 29, 2011

Announcements

(Alright so I have two very important things to tell you readers... One good, one bad. What one do you want first? Bad, okay thanks for the help London!(:



Bad: My dear friend Livy (olivia) and her family have gotten some horrible news lately...


This is Livy... She is 13 and she is CRAZY about..



Do you wanna know the news? Okay...

Above is a picture of Livi and her family. From left to right: Max, Livi, Jen, Barry.



A couple of days ago her mom Jen went into the hospital. She went into surgery and they found cancer. They are pretty sure its stage 3 (out of 4 stages). She will start chemotherapy in four weeks. I cant even imagine being in her situation! There family is one of thee greatest families I know! If you could pleases pray for Jen and this sucky situation, that would be awesome!!




Now on to the good news!!! We have... 15 FOLLOWERS! I am so excited like, I am superly duperly happy about it!! Guess what happens when SLTDQ gets 15 followers?! Well... Sense this is the first time SLTDQ has ever gotten 15 followers you probably dont know. Let me tell you... A GIVEAWAY!! If you want to give something email me (sydance97@gmail.com) to tell me what your item is and please include a picture if you can... Big thanks to Kristina, Suzanne, Annaliese, Ali, Kiley, Jessica, Olivia, Jenny, Misty, Allison, Miss ALK, Gaby, Brezzy, Sierra (aka Matilda), and me...:) Thanks to you guys SO much!! Like I said, if you have something to giveaway please email it (that way it will be a surprise for the others!)!!




Sydney


ps: top two pictures belong to me, the other to facebook. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be praying! Congrats on 15 followers! Can't wait to see your giveaway... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sad.. i will pray for her and hopefully she will be at church tomorrow.

    Congragulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!

    Allison- She should be... I cant imagine she wouldnt be...!

    ReplyDelete