Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, July 25, 2011

What is up with this?!























Have your guys seen these?? Rompers. Do you like them? I personally think these are some of the ugliest things ever invented...! What is it, like a dress with shorts connected? I just don't get it... Would you ever wear one of these? If so I'm sorry to "bash your party", this is just my opinion... As Im sure you can tell, you wont be seeing me in this anytime soon!


Do you like them?

Sydney

5 comments:

  1. haha I think they are adorable! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! :] I would totally wear one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like some of them, but I agree with you. Some of them make me cringe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one Blake has on!!
    Cassie
    http://notoneordinarymoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha girls!!

    Cassie- great blog!!

    ReplyDelete