Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good good night

BTW: slanted lettering in the post will be one post and writing like this will be the main post.

My babysitting client got caught in horrible traffic so my job got delayed. Once she FINALLY got here, one of her daughters almost threw up in my driveway (car sick)!! She didn't but she was like green all the way home!! I felt so bad for her :( We got home and the kids were super hungry and Amanda (the mom) was going to be late for her event so she grabbed some food and ran upstairs to get ready... I got the kids some food and everyone was happy!(: To be quite honest, I thought it was going to be a looooooong night!

So like I said, we got food and the kids were happy! The oldest was at her cousins house for the night seeping over so I only had the three younger ones. After eating we went outside because C wanted to swim in the babies pool! She's so silly!! We went out and she swam. Then B wanted baby A to go swimming, why not! So I got a swim diaper and let him go! (I saw the neighbor guy looking at me too. This story will continue threw out the post).

Eventually B wanted to go into the pool to but it was A's bedtime so she came and got dressed while I put A ni-nigh! B and C were already in the pool by the time I got back outside! C got a 16th of an inch cut on one of your little toes and was SCREAMING at the top of her lungs (so the neighbors probably thought I was killing her)! I got her a band aid which she put in the arch of her foot (one of those cute things kids do) and was fine. He was just kinda watching us and I was kinda getting creeped out but also thought it was awesome that a guy was looking at me and not in a way that he wanted to kill me or throw ice cold water on me. C then asked to go to sleep and what babysitter or parent is going to tell a child they cant go to sleep! That's just mean... And it was almost her bedtime so by the time she got her cup of water, brushed her teeth, got her pj's on, found her blanky, and got in bed, it would be her bedtime!

Afterwards I came outside and B was hanging in the pool. I then had an AMAZING idea! Wanna know what it is?!?!?! Hu? HU? Okay stop... Ill tell you! I took the baby pool and brought it up to the grass ( it was on the sidewalk towards the bottom of the driveway) and got two chairs set opposite sides of each other. Then got the baby blocks and ice cubes, inserted them into the pool. Got two towels. Set them next to the chairs, and called it Spa! Good idea hu?! haha The ice cubes were the rock pebble thing and the blocks were the nice, calming smells! (another dork moment). B came over and thought it was one of the best things in the world, if not the best!(: Still staring and smiling. I sneaked a couple looks to see what he was doing. The water was soooooooo cold so we filled up two Tupperware containers and two drinking cups with hot water then dumped them into the pool to hopefully make it nice and warm. It was now bedtime but I let her stay up and plus, mom wanted to have some snuggle time with her daughter!(:

I got her to put her jammies on and got her a snack. She was still SO energetic so she came outside with me to clean up our toys mess. He was inside, dang it! I got all the blocks, which if put in the correct order make a puzzle, and gave it to her to do while I got everything else inside. She finished it, I got all the stuff where it belonged, and just sat down. Then guess who turns the corner, Amanda!! haha So then we went inside and waited for Bill (my step dad) to come pick me up sense Andy (Amanda's hubby) was out of town. It was such a fun night with hanging with 3 of my absolute favorite kids, a cute boy looking at me, everyone in a good mood, and a spa night with my girl, B!


THEN Bill came to pick me up and we were driving home... b.o.r.i.n.g. Once we took that turn, I KNEW we weren't going home, but instead McD's for ice cream cones!! NUmmmmm.... You can never have enough of them! We got our ice cream then went home... :) Tonight was one of the best nights I've had in a while!


Babysitting+ McDonald's ice cream=Heaven on earth!

What was your nights events?
Did you notice I posted twice in one day?
Do you know that the reason I'm blogging so much is because I am missing my sister?
Did you know that I am super exhausted so I'm going to sleep soon?
Did you know I am running out of questions but I wanted to write 5 questions?
Goodnight!
Sydney

3 comments:

  1. Hey! That would be great!:)If you could email me at cougarmcd@gmail.com with which day you rather would post(Thursday,Friday,or Saturday) and what you will post about I can send you the invitation to post!

    ~Bree
    breezybugsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! Glad you had a fun time sitting for 'em. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree- Ill get right on it!

    Kiley- I always do!!(:

    ReplyDelete