Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dirty day

Today has been busy, but relaxing! Makes sense right?! Okay.. Totally not! This morning my sister woke me up (Jacob is with his mom for the weekend) and we just kinda got up and watched TV. Bill was at our church's softball tourny for the day and my mom was still in Texas. All of a sudden, my phone started buzzing like crazy! Bill was calling. He said he was going to be at the house in 30 to pick us up and bring us out to the softball games for the day. CRAP! I haven't brushes my hair/teeth, eattin anything, or gottin dress. Pretty much everything you need to do to look nice... So I got off the phone with Bill and I told London to shut off the TV and get dressed right now! I turned on the stove and put some water in a pan then ran upstairs! I told London to get ready (which takes her like 5 minutes) then to go tell me when the water started to bubble. I was getting ready, makeup, hair, clothes, teeth, etc... Then she yelled to me that the bubbles started so I threw some hot dogs in, not knowing if there was going to be food at the games or not, then finished up. I got London's DS, Bill's Itouch, my Itouch, a coloring book, colored pencils, some pens, and a couple of movies, not knowing how London would respond being in the hot hot sun all day! I felt like a mom...! We got all our junk together and ourselves ready just when Bill pulled in the driveway!

We drove to our destination and I was so excited! I love watching other people play sports! That makes me sound lazy... But I do! Some of my favorite sports to watch are hockey, baseball/softball, and football!! Back to my story. So we got there and we watched a game, they won. Watched the next game, which was fantastic, and they lost.. Now they were playing there last game ever, or at least the season, and it was so tense. If we won, they would get a trophy! But... they... WON! And everyone went crazy...! Then I said to London in a joking matter "Hey Lon, we should go over to the opening and when the guys come out give them high fives!" Well she took it seriously and ran over to where the team would exit after praying. I actually kinda liked it! haha The guys high fived us, me more than London because most of them didn't even see her standing there. We went, got the trophy, took a picture (which I would love to share with you but it is unfortunately not on my camera), and left! I had a great time!

Once we got home and then headed almost right away to pick up my mom. I was so happy to see her. Once we got her in the car and headed home... Ordered pizza and hung out inside for the night! Over all my day was dirty but fun! Now I am off to the shower because I'm guessing the folks at church would greatly appreciate it!

How was your day? Anything exciting happen?
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment