Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A day for celebrations

Today is a day for celebrations! Today my dear cousin Morgan Mae is turning 17!! I cannot believe it...



We have been super close sense, birth!



When together, we can be a little goofy.. :)


just a little though...






Another celebration today is Amanda and Andy's 10 year anniversary!! Who are these people?? I babysit for them :) Well, not them! There kids.



Arn't they just adorable!!!


There kids are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen in my entire life! I love them so much!


And last, but not least, its Suzanne and Brandon's 5 year anniversary!

I dont have anymore pictures of them but click on "Suzanne" above and it will take you to her blog to see many many more pictures of her beautiful family (I babysit for them too)!

So... Happy birthday Morgan. Happy anniversary to Andy & Amanda and Suzanne & Brandon!!


Do you have any celebrations today or some time soon (other than Ali, her dads birthday was yesterday!).

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment