Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, July 15, 2011

PICTURE TIME!

So my computer is officially down... I am going to get my my moms "old" laptop after she figures out how to use her Mac..! Then I will start uploading all my pictures but I dont want to start putting them on Bill's laptop (my stepdad) then when I get mine, have to switch it all over... Any who, here are some pictures from facebook to hold you off!


Me as a (very chubby) baby with my (super skinny) uncle Nick!!
A picture of me taken by my mom!

My beautiful sister, London.

London at the beach in Florida!

Sisters! Haha This pretty much discribes our personalities.

London on a father daughter date.

Father daughter date.


Date...

London LOVES animals! Not like her sissy...

Blue frozen yogurt at TCBY in Albertville!

London and Ben, a friend from church.

Beach...

4th of July!

An "old" friend of mine from FOREVER ago, Alexa!



I hope this will do good for a while and I once again apologize! What's your favorite picture?

Sydney

5 comments:

  1. Aww, those are all so adorable! I love the father daughter date pics! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! the ones of Bill and London are cute, haha and I love Ben's face in that pic!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those too! Haha i know he's like get.her.away.!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! :)

    I just found your blog tonight, and I really like it! :) I'd love for you to check out my blog: http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com
    I just started a new post series called "Under 30" interviews where I interview bloggers whose blogs have less then 30 followers, I would love to interview you so contact me if you're interested!


    Blessings!

    ~Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss.ALK! WELCOME! I would LOVE to have an interview! Thank you so much for following!

    ReplyDelete