Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Floor Plans

Im having one of those days where I have nothing to do... So guess what I did. I googled floor plans! I know... Call me a dork! I love looking at houses and floor plans! Look at this one below:







I love the idea of the bedroom in the back. If this was my floor plan, I would have that bedroom either be the play room or the guest room. I would probably have that be the play room then have the basement be the guest area. A huge, finished, basement. It would have a great room with a flat screen, movies, bedroom, and bathroom. Just like a little apartment!(: That way my guest would have there own little, private, area. Is that cool or a little over done? Haha I kinda dream big... Hey, theres no problem with that!


My top floor: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, laundry room, loft (study area).

I want all my kids bedrooms on the top floor! I would love to have all my kids have there own bathrooms but for that to happen, my husband would have to be Bill Gates! haha! Sense I am lazy, I would love to have the laundry room upstairs so that I dont have to bring everybody's laundry down stairs. I mean what if I trip and all of that dirty laundry goes everywhere!!! Now I am just making excuses.... Also a study area where homework could be done.


Main floor: 3 or 4 car garage, big room (play room). family room, decent kitchen, dinning room, office, bathroom.

3 or 4 car garage well thats pretty self explanatory! Play room, that will be the one room in my house that will never be clean and I will not care. That will be the kids room where all of the kids toys will be. Family room would be where the TV is aka living room. Kitchen, I would love a white kitchen but that needs to be clean 24/7 so I would want granite counter tops with dark brown cabinits, and stainless steal appliances. Dinning room... Oh! I would love lots of windows in my dinning room! Office, that would be MY area! Sense I am going to be an Interior Designer (hopefully!) I will need an office so I would love it to be right off of the entry door so I dont have random customers going threw my house! Bathroom, just a toliet and sink.


Basement: Look above...:D


What is your dream house or living area?

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment