Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What do you look for?

I read many many many blogs! I was wondering what kind of style you like to read? Do you like pictures or just writing? Do you like opinion or reality? If you could change one thing about SLTDQ, what would it be? I will have absolutly no hard feelings! I want feedback people!! Let me know so I can hopefully make this blog more exciting for you to read and pass on the word!

Thanks girls!
Sydney

4 comments:

  1. I look for pictures! Seriously, I can't stand posts with no pictures. :0 no offense. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love reading posts with pictures-but honestly, I love your posts the way they are..I always read them, and I don't care if you don't post pictures, I love to hear what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete