Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, July 18, 2011

Being busy and new news!

You guys! I am loving this! I have started to be like a real blogger! I am doing a guest post this week over at Kenzie's blog! Honestly guys... I had no idea what to write about! So I kinda pushed it off... Then the night before I had to send it to her, I was like CRAP! I dont have a post! So I quick put together a post about my uncle Nick. I hope she likes it and all of her readers enjoy it! If you ever need a guest poster, I would love to do it but I need like around a week before the "due date" if you dont have a subject for me. If you have a topic that you want your writer to write about, tell them! Otherwise I'm sure they're like me and just kinda push it off then comes up with something quick... Over all, I loved guest posting and Kenzie if your reading this, thank you SO much!

If you guys read my comments I'm sure you already know but I will tell you anyway...:) Miss.ALK commented with a comment I never thought I would get! She wanted to interview me! YAY! So I just send that over to her and it will come out some time in Augest! I'll link it up when it happens! THANK YOU!

New news: The new news is that we have 13 followers now! How wonderful is that! I thank each and every one of you for taking the time to follow me! I am hoping that will this guest posting and interview it will get that number even higher but until then, I am content with two new followers! Thank you Jessica and Miss.ALK for joining!

What is your favorite thing to write about?
Thanks for reading!
Sydney

4 comments:

  1. congrats on all this fun stuff! can't wait to read your post at Kenzies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! How do you two pick out subjects?! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete