Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Favorite Things: Hair

TIGI Bed Head Hairspray



I am in LOVE with this stuff! It smells amazing and gets the job done! I currently have two bottles in my room right now. One just for when my other one runs out. I got these last year some time and Im still on my first bottle! So yea, it smells sooo good! It doesnt have that blah hairspray smell! It comes out of your hair real easy in the shower! ALSO its not heavy! Most hairsprays are so heavy, I feel 10lbs. heavier! But this stuff is just light. My hair is thick, and I mean THICK and this stuff is my go to when its one of those days! After I straighten my hair its frizzy so I take this and put my arm out straight then spray. All over my head. Then I comb it and it looks awesome! If I were to recommend a hairspray, this is it!

2 comments:

  1. when i saw this in your room yesterday i was going to ask you about, i love bed head! I have their shampoo and conditioner. I'll have to try this, thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it!! It's so light!!

    ReplyDelete